After that you can easily change and style any element on card.
Basically you can fit social wall design to any Word Press website. Click to load more, to share, to open in lightbox or in a new browser tab etc.
I don’t require any attribution for the free version, but it is always appreciated 😉 If you love the plugin, you can also make a donating – whatever it’s worth for you.
Thank you for your using and appreciating my plugin!
The second option is much more convenient: Read more on how Jenny spared herself hours and hours of work over the months with this plugin. If you have an focus on a API you ask yourself: Is this plugin of any help using this special API? 😉 First let’s have a look onto the Supportpage for this Plugin with a growing collection of APIs and typical API-situations. Free and PRO-Plugin (compare both): This Website supports both the free and PRO-Version and shows how to run both versions.
The first case may be a service like Word Press.com, for example, and the second case could be a computer running the software package Word
Retrieving or updating data is as simple as sending a HTTP request.
Get JSON, render it with a template and display livedata on your Word Press site.
Json, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, Public Key Token=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed". I found two references, one for v6 and one for v5 but I deleted (not replaced) the v5 one. To resolve it, after the Web Api update I opened the Tools This answer saved me big time!
After that I didn't have any problems like "assembly reference failure" or two references to Newtonsoft. I'm guessing someone stuffed up I was having this issue and have fixed it by removing the extra reference I didn't realise was there. I had a web application that was using a custom C# library, both used the same nuget package but the web application has an older version than the library and the redirect was not inclusive of the version that the library was using. It turned out we have previously used an old version (5) of json in our Web Application and the Nu Get folders wasn't deleted when the reference was (I suspect: manually) removed.